Saturday, November 06, 2004

1917 - 201999
She was an Optimist....

So what a day.....it was short, but damned if I didn't have a good time with it..I suppose it is only 7....many more things to come.....

well to start it off, Vince and Elizabeth stopped by today, though later than they said they would (I think that was Vince being nice, so in that case I am grateful) I didn't awake til their presence at 11..still wearing my overcoat from the night before...

So I gave them the tour of the house, took a picture as needed then took off for campus...this isn't my campus so I wasn't able to give them a tour, like at Michigan (ohhh Michigan, Go victors valiant) so Dewes kinda helped me out, though very slightly...

we ate at the Irish Lion, a quaint little pub like restaurant. After Elizabeth had one too many drinks everything was suddenly funny, and we left to explore the rest of Bloomington and it's campus...we had a fun run getting lost and then chased out of the Auditorium...then we made it into a dorm, then on different floors where we harassed more people......walked in a graveyard, say my title in one of the head stones, brilliant...

then we headed our way back here..had a good jam session (I was happy that I had a few moments of brilliance on the drums..) we took turns alternating instruments, good shit...then we went up stairs where I fixed everyone some martinis (French and A Muff Of Another), Vince had a good time...then we played some DDR...shortly after that they took off back for Terre Town, all in all it was a pleasant visit.

Shortly after they left the Kneeler and Jessie stopped by and we started to Watch Anything Else...I fell asleep an hour into it and just woke up maybe half an hour ago....oh, and guess who was no longer at my side, oh that's right, the girl who always leaves me in the dust, Jessie...

so that's where I am at right now, the movie is just finishing up and I'm gonna fix me a bowl of cereal and jerk off. good night indeed..well you know, it's like anything else.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“I'm gonna fix me a bowl of cereal and jerk off” TMI, TMI lol
Vince and Elizabeth are/were a very long lasting relationship, good for them I guess, they seemed nice.
also, what’s with the title 1917-1999 = -82?