Thursday, November 04, 2004

Give Me 24 Hours...
...And I'll make a fool of this all

Sooo, last night....Wednesday Night Dance Party, tradition in the making. yeah well what can you do, have a great frickin' time. We are wondering though, is it the fourth or fifth dance party..I guess it all depends on your definition of a dance party....but for the record we will go with number 5, and counting.

But yeah..what can one accomplish in 24 hours, running on pure...emotion? No no, emotion is the wrong word, well I mean it's slight emotion...spite, that's an emotion right? Ehh, whatever, actions speak louder than words..actions speak louder than emotions..and actions can speak for emotions, so yeah, deduct what you can...

well the dance party was a hit, to an extent...we got some new people to come over...the mood kinda shifted from the "norm" ( though there really isn't a norm) to a slight dance party with a lot of hanging out on the porch and a jam session in the kitchen...then everyone splitting their own ways...

One Highlight for us all was the acceptance of our invite by Laura Cooper to come to the dance party....she's one of those girls where you have to use the first and last name...that and she doesn't have a middle name.

Surprisngly I wasn't in my uber-depressed mode for the night, which is a good thing, probably because I was wearing my fuzzy blue handcuffs..to match my fuzzy blue slippers....to match my blue whip....oh kinky I can be. well that's it, I won't fuck you tonight, I don't know if you would be able to handle me....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“actions speak louder than words..actions speak louder than emotions..and actions can speak for emotions” agreed!

what? fuzzy blue handcuffs? lol uuuh blue whip, Indiana Jones alike?
jesus, the last sentence x.x