Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Garbage...
debris, junk, kelter, litter, offal, riffraff, rubbish, trash, waste, dregs, rubble, filth, sewage, slop

So this is just a nothing post..almost said rant, whew, that was a close one..anyways in the words of MarioKart..Here we go...

So mario cart got me thinking of Vince, of course, but he said he has been reading my blog and it's got energy, he liked the fact that I was writting again...which I s good because that positive reinforcement is exactly what I need to continue doing these types of things....but I really need to get onto the right track here..I've got these books I am supposed to read, damn it..I spend my day wasting it away.....and I know I won't read tomorrow...it's Wednesday, coming, I'll be too psyched for the Dance party....maybe this weekend, or something...I don't know..

So I am so bored am I thinking about food...I know I am not hungry, but food would give me something to do, something to fill in the gap here....which isn't a good thing because, a: I am not hungry therefore I don't need to eat, b: we don't have enough food to go around as it is, and thirdly it will only make me hungry, causing me to eat when really I had no intention...grrrr

so as I sit here I have to remind myself to take my cell phone out of my pocket....for some reason it just does not like the pocket in this spot, sitting, here.....could be standing up, right next to the damn chair I am in and I got signal...put it on the desk in front of me, signal...but in my pocket..ohhh no, not at all....it's like the refrigerator light thing.....so I put it on the table, so that it can vibrate right off and onto the floor...right out of reaching distance...sorry I missed your call...

and speaking of missed calls..I had this call the other day...ok, so the scenario was like this..I wanted to remember a set of numbers, so I just punched them into the phone, space being the obvious pound sign as if I were to text message someone, so it looked something like this...115#111, I think that's right and I pressed talk so that it would save those numbers.....so I call, hang up instantly and just review my recent outgoing calls to remember the number as needed, brilliant slightly I know...but not 20 minutes after that happens I get a call from this phone number: 114-56. yeah, that was it...what the shit was that...I was too afraid to answer..maybe I dialed a secret government number and they were now tracking me down....and they even left a message..so now I am totally wierded out by it. and when I went to check my voicemail it said from that number, no more no less....

it just reminded me of that one time I was getting the missed calls from a similar number..which turned out to be the overseas credit card guy..the one where I had the greatest conversation with ever for over an hour...yeah, he never called me back....I miss that guy, he was great

so I got a compliment for my little blog here...made me happy, see, I can be a nice guy...at times..to some people...it all depends on timing really..I mean you'll mostly get the asshole version of me no matter who you are (exception 1), but if you really are something and really deserve it, yeah, I'll give my gratitude....choke on that!

so that's about it for me, for now...just some random shit like I said....I'm on the brink of something though...I don't think it is good, I feel it gurgling, like an intestinal problem...the Dance Party tomorrow will either be my Pepto, or a spicy Mexican meal...we'll see.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"maybe I dialed a secret government number and they were now tracking me down..." lol histrionic
I'm craving for tex-mex food and it's midnight, jeez :(