Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fucking Quotes...
...and quotes fucking

so this was something I said last week or so, maybe two weeks ago, but it was/has been my mood for some time or whatever..anyways, here it goes...

"you know, I just need a blonde to fuck and brunette to love"

but the quote, funny alone, was magnified with the brilliant deduction/addition by Jessica only yesterday...

she was putting blonde streaks into her hair, at the 2am mind you, so I heard the hair dryer going off and investigated to see what was going on and well, found that....of course when she asked what I thought I was honest and gave my rant about people dying their hair - especially blonde (yeah we all know how pissy I get when people try to go blonde, find it offensive and all...yeah)....but her response was great.

"..well..wait, wouldn't I just be your perfect girl then....having the blonde and
brunette hair?"

yeah, that put me in my place....that's all for now....


No comments: