Monday, December 15, 2003

Wow.....
Part 10

So I think this is my wrap-up (or should I say rap-up...) for this blog-a-thon...let's see, I've been posting since 4:10am and it is now 7..wow, that's three hours of posting....damn, and I only made 10 posts..but I suppose some have extra length to them, so it's all good....I checked and saw that zach commented on a couple already, hell, even anne did..thanks guys..I love comments, I could be a comment whore if I cared more about it, but I'll take what I can get and enjoy what it is worth.....but yeah..you know I have forgotten something here..who knows what it could possible be though, but I know something is off...oh, I sped up my processor and now my CPU and motherboard run 6 degrees warmers, there we go...but yeah I think I am finished here..I know I will be posting later, so I'll just add it to the day, and maybe I'll actually hit that 12 mark....hmmmm

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I love comments, I could be a comment whore if I cared more about it" oh, I'm one...kinda
Although I try not to send much because I don't want you to get beep beep beep beep
hehe, if I knew you had it on silence mode, boy the comments would be so much more!