Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Day Before Christmas....

So what happened the day before Christmas...not much really. I woke up late, starting off the day poorly, but I didn't take much of that wind, so I went about without. I avoided the family, but to honest, I don't remember if my grandma said Wednesday or Thursday at 5...I mean people would think Thursday, but out family always celebrated on the eve, long story I'm not really sure why to be exact...so yeah I didn't show up in illinois, I think my mother was even up, ehhh whatever....

well I did go out to hallmark and purchase my grandparents a card, I haven't the slightest what to have gotten them, so a card will suffice..made a stop into alco to see everyone, what a crowd was working, and after that drove by the clapp's to yell obscene things at her as she played basketball...

well I got there, and she had just finished playing, but upon the sight of me driving round she got out. we ended playing a little one on one, damn it's been too long since I played ball I thought. But anyways I won both games, I'm just a badass I suppose. yeah she lost, and she's a sore loser, I was getting fouled like a mother too..I suppose I should have let her win, I mean she is a girl, but I can't lose right?

after that Madeline fed me, she's good for that...I think that's about 12 in a row now, something like that.....food was good, crap I just realized I didn't finish my hot chocolate, crap...afterwards I wrapped presents for Toni because she hates to wrap...and I, the eminem of gift wrapping, get a kick out of it so I was more than happy to oblige....we started to watch pirates of the Caribbean and then Vince called, so it was onward to his house....

we played guitar til Dewey came, Vince liked my rendition of "Runaway" by Del Shannon, I think it wasjust the "wa wa wa wa wonder" or the "why why why why why"'s, but it was all good..We sang together and Vince always likes that, because I sing in harmony, cursed me.....

after that it was onward to the north..yeah first stop was good ol RtC..but it was brief, the place was packed, so we kept going, passing Steak and Shake, which was closed, but we were going for Meijer....we got to the light, we looked on to the parking lot..it was completely empty..he had to drive in...and yeah, meijer was closed, til the 26th at 6..that was then when we knew the world was coming to an end....so we headed back for RtC hoping it died down in that short amount of time..but it hadn't, and upon further inspection we saw nothing but male waiters, (as opposed to female waiters, or male waitresses....) so yeah, we undoubtedly felt the need to leave...and back home we went.....

we made a stop at the Virgin, surprised to see nothing was happening there for the evening. Vince and I decided to make a pilgrimage from Lowell to her one day in the summer, sounds like fun. And then I dropped Vince and Dewey back off at Vince's and headed back round to the clapp's...I picked up Toni and we went just down the road to the midnight mass, I almost got Vince to come with but he opted not to when dewes said he wasn't going...the service was good, I think, only have one other to compare it to and that was three years ago...and at the end of the evening I bolted like a bat out of hell, I just couldn't stay, I needed to leave, that's all I can say really....and here I am, goodnight

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Day Before Christmas.... it's called Christmas Eve lol
"but out family always celebrated on the eve, long story" oh, what do we have here... same as Latinoamerica hahaha it's a joke
"I, the eminem of gift wrapping" LOL HILARIOUS! I'm pretty good too
wow, congrats, only a good friend joins someone to church