Saturday, December 20, 2003

Pissed....
more than a urinal puck

Yeah, I'm raging right night, about what you ask...many a things...god I fucking hate people...as I type my fingers tremble from all the blood flowing through my body so quickly...yeah, been going through the stages, from angry, to pissed, to violently getting angry, to the I'm too tired to even think about it...those latter spells don't last for very long, but I am calm during those durations, somewhat...I've been cleaning..yeah cleaning cause I'm pissed...on the verge of smoking some cigarettes as well, but that won't do any good, will it? I'm just really surprised I haven't passed out yet...I suppose though if I were to sit down and rest, I'd be out quicker than a light..but in the mean time I will continue riding this madcoaster and see where it takes me...damn my foot hurts...

P.S. what comes around goes around, beware of flying shit

No comments: