Monday, December 15, 2003

Truck Stops for Broken Record....
Part 5

So after 10 and the closing of alco (and stealing of the display, he he) we made our way to the truckstop. It's been a long time since I've been there..well as far as I can remember...when was the last time, and if it was recent, then it sure wasn't memorable..and this will probably escape from my memory as well...not much happened there, I mean it is still the same thing, they changed the menus, lowell townies can still be found eating there (good goff I'd be one of those...) not much to really say, I didn't even enjoy the coffee tonight, nor my apple crisp ala depeche mode pie thing, oh well. but I suppose the reason for this post is merely for glotation..yeah I made up that word.....but you see, barcus has been talking about nothing but going out for coffee, but was he there tonight, nope..now don't ge the wrong idea, I'm not hating him, I do enjoy his company and hanging out with him..but he has a job now, he's "back" or hanging out with teresa again, so any "my time" (good god I just said my time, when I meant to say hanging uot with others time....) has virtually vanished...so then wouldn't I be welcoming him to this not so eventful outing..well you see we saw each other yesterday, and yesterday I made another request for the tape recorder, and well come today I still don't have it, so therefore no plans were made..I know it's a shitty thing to do, and once he gives it back to me I'll end up feeling bad or something (damn the conscious..) but til then I'll be angry about it..I think the main thing that has me is the fact that I founda bunch of old tapes I wanted to review and hear what was on them....but once again I'll have to wait.....

No comments: