Sunday, December 14, 2003

Well How Bout That....

Yeah, closed for maintenance really means Klink Family sucks a nut.....yeah apparently in their little updation they lost all the comments on the blogs..yeah they warned it may happen, but shouldn't they be a little more professional about it and try a little harder...I guess it couldn't come at a better time either, people finally start commenting on the damn thing, hell even Toni left a message, and now it's all for naught...so thanks, thanks again..I guess in light of my last post, you rained on my parade..fucking thanks....

P.S. Yeah I know it's a free thing offered, but still, isn't that all comment systems...I suppose this one could be great but it's struggling with it's own limitations ad a mediocre commenting system....

No comments: