Tuesday, December 02, 2003

What's it to You..

So it's late, or early depending on how you look at it...and since I have been up never going to sleep yet, I'll go with the statement of late. As I sit here, the constant buzzing of my computer sends waves of calmality through me..I know it may be strange as most are agitated by this 'noise', I am relaxed and feel most comfortable for producing whatever it is coming from my finger tips. I suppose that's another reason why I moved the guitar over here, plus the fact I could look up lyrics and chords and have them displayed on my screen. but if anything it gives me a sense of reassurance, like I'm at home, something familiar, now if only it could further help my writing skills....

so I have an email to send, would be better if I wrote it in a letter, don't you think..ahh, but letters are so...unbecoming....hell I wrote a three page letter of nothing just last week. honestly, if my mission was to waste three pages of paper and get nowhere in the process, well I achieved just that. if anything I have the talent to ramble on, getting nowhere, accomplishing nothing, and still produce out many pages of babble. yeah, I don't really favor the letter thing, it reminds me too much of when I was a little kid, so therefore childish. yeah we see it in the movies all too often, some sappy little letter that changes the way people feel...I fell for it when I was gullible, and maybe just I've learned from it and expect others to as well...but then again lies the power of the pen. for me knowing what is trite and trying to get past those certain obstacles would be quite the task...even in all the perplexity, the simplest route is the best to go. so if you can achieve the woo-ness of a letter, maybe you just know how to get to that person..I mean isn't that what highschool book analysis are all about...

I'm rambling...and as I take this break I smelled you...I know somebody's already made a post about the smells and how our brain reacts to them..more technical detail than what I would have gotten into..but yeah..it's funny how a certain smell can remind you of places, things, people, experiences, and cause happiness, pain, joy, sadness, everything..it's funny how the mind works...

well I really didn't get anywhere in this post..in fact I don't even know what the purpose was to begin with..I think it had something to do with praising the buzz, but I could be mistaken...oh well

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I liked this ramble.
Who knew one day it'll make sense to someone. "I don't really favor the letter thing, it reminds me too much of when I was a little kid, so therefore childish. yeah we see it in the movies all too often, some sappy little letter that changes the way people feel...I fell for it when I was gullible, and maybe just I've learned from it and expect others to as well.." oh-oh guilty. I write a 3 pages letter, sorta.