Monday, December 01, 2003

Whatever Happened to...

whatever happened to things...certain things....things that use to make me happy, things people said or did, those things that i took for granted always expecting them to be there, and they probably should have just enough...it doesn't make any sense, then agian i can go on countless things that don't make any sense to me, there are some i don't care about, others who really give a damn about, and then there a couple things in which completly drive me crazy, taking over every fraction of my life, and all because i just want to understand, i want to know...and it's probably my own undoings that lead me on this never ending quest of stupidity. and thus the sickly ramblings continue...so what's tis all mean..who knows, where does it leave me, same place as before..if not in a worse postition...what is there to do..well i know what to do, and can pul it off at times, but is it worth it..ehh, only time will hold that answer...

No comments: