Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Target and all those who perish within...

alright, so I've been working at Target, god I love the holiday season ,and there's this one girl, seasonal, who makes me feel bad for anything sexual I've ever said..let me explain....

alright, little background you all should know, the way I talk is a bit, hmm, how do you say, over the top? I've always talked shit in a sexual realm. it's always been my nature to come off really strongly in a sexual tense, I don't do it on purpose it just comes out....and because of this people have always thought I was some sex crazed, got a lot of it, mofo..couldn't be further from the truth. I remember telling brooke when we first met, something I usually have to do when I meet new people, don't take my sexual talk seriously, it's just my ramble, I mean nothing by it, sorry if it offends you..so now that the basics have been cleared up, moving onto the subject at hand...

so there's this seasonal girl at target who I swear must be my duplicate. she says things, or motions for things, just anything she does is wrong and I feel awkward. I see so much of myself in this girl it's scary (let alone that last statemnt could be taken sexually...) I now feel how everyone else has always felt, I'm sorry about it all...

here's a scary thing that happened just last night: I walked out from electronics to scan the risers and she was in right by in a health and beauty ailse (H&B to those who are smart) and shesays, "hey, I got something for you..." and I pause, taking a look around, see and grab a box of condoms sitting misplaced on an endcap, and as I turn and say, "well here's something for you" she is grabbing a box of condoms from the peghook....what in the hell are the odds of that, damnation, yeah I was a little scared at that point, but yeah, you see my point here?

so once again I am sorry for coming across as some sex-fiend, I do apologize though I know it won't/can't stop, oh well....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"it's always been my nature to come off really strongly in a sexual tense, I don't do it on purpose it just comes out...." ok... I got two cousins that are psychologists, I bet they got a theory
"so once again I am sorry for coming across as some sex-fiend, I do apologize though I know it won't/can't stop, oh well".... you little fiend