Monday, December 29, 2003

Baby Quotes....
No Not Dead Baby Jokes....ok maybe a couple.....

So I was working at Target last night and was talking with this girl. it started out about getting furniture for her apartment, a single, moving out of a 2 bedroom shared with 6 people..and so on, then she mentions it'd be just her and her kid...when I responded with..
"so, what was the impulse to get a kid?"
then she said back, "it wasn't an impulse, just an accident" yeah she's 20 with a year and a half child, so yeah, impulse no, accident/mistake yes..but I thought it was funny how I said impulse because it was the first thing to come to mind...imagine, impulse to describe having a child, haha


ok, and here we go..

Q: How do you stop a baby crawling round in circles ?
A: Nail its other hand to the floor.

Q: How many babies does it take to paint a house?
A: Depends how hard you throw them.

Q: How do you stop a baby from choking?
A: Take your dick out of its mouth.


For more, go here, but I'll save my best for a more in person deliverance, god that is wrong....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...



lol my favorite is the second hahaha
is it cruel? errm.. you should have more joke entries