Monday, December 15, 2003

Smarter than You Smell.....
Part 9

yeah, this is a short little post about the funny things I've been doing that use common sense that surprise me.....

like for instance, I was driving and heard something rolling around behind my seat, as I reached around for it, it was just off the tips of my fingers, and the other hand had no chance of grabbing it either...so you know what I did, while I was reaching for it, I quickly swerved the car left then right, and tada, it rolled it right my hand, and this was all in a matter of seconds for me to figure it out...no playing around, can't grab it, I'll continue because I'm stupid sort of thing, oh no, it was all good.....

or how about this one, this is just funny....but sometime when I sit in my chair I just plop down, and find myself in a really weird positions all leaning to one side or so...then people will start talking to me online, or I'll decide to make a blog post..but when I reach for the keyboard I come to realize the my fingers are basically fixed in a none-moving fashion, my arms are pinned to where they can't shift ever so slightly to type the rest of the keys on the side of the board...so you know what I did, instead of repositioning myself, I decided to start swiveling in my chair..yeah, it's hilarious to see, just these quick little jerks back and forth, all to hit the right keys...

so yeah, it's these little things I am finding myself doing more and more..am I gaining common sense..if so, that means I am loosing my book smarts...oh what a world, I'm becoming dumber, yes it'sa slow process of dumbing....oh lord, my friends, if you love me, please kill me I become as stupid as the average person....also if I become a vegetable and can't perform certain functions on my own, spare me the suffering and just pull the damn plug.....

No comments: