Monday, December 15, 2003

Laughing with Organized Crime
Part 8

So last night, after the trip to the truckstop and the lion's den, Tony decided he wanted to watch sopranos, part 2 of season 4 of or something..whatever, so we went to family video, got in right before they closed and searched...well some jacks had already took the copies of both DVD and VHS, and they were the only ones out, how?…appropriate....so then we were trying to figure out something else to watch since we got all hyped up about watching a movie (though sopranos would have been nothing for me, who knows what it is even about...)so twan found cheerleader ninjas or some crap in the new releases, god help me I don't even want to know..and we continued looking just in case something else popped out...since I figured sopranos was something to do with mafia and the sorts,Ii suggested Scarface...and as it went, we decided upon that, yay...

yeah,I purchased the super deluxe gift pack edition, the one in the huge black case with the two dvds and other special features..yeah I really went out on a limb paying the 50 dollars on a movie I had never seen, but let me tell you, ohh I am glad I spent the money, best investment ever....well not really, but you see my point....

we watch the movie and yeah, I enjoyed it...it may have seemed a little long, but then again I had been up a long part of the day, so maybe I was just tired and was hoping ti would end quicker allowing me to go to sleep..but I loved the movie....andthee best thing was, it was also funny...it had it's one liners, and it had twan and I busting out laughing on the ground ever now and then...but it would quickly bring us back with some shocking twist of plot or chainsaw...ohh I can defiantly see why so many people liked it, it is one badass movie...and sure, there's the one part at the end of imbreeduios love, but that's cool I suppose, if you're into that sort of thing....

but yeah, if you like gangster movies, you have to see this one..and when you do, invite me over,I'll bring my copy and we'll watch it..it's defiantly a movie I want to see again. I'm telling you, it ranks right up there with reservoir dogs...no joke.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Of course Scarface is good, you 20 year old! I watched it when I was 19 :p hahaha
You bet on the right horse by buying it! Oh! Do I smell luck? Lucky Jangus?