Friday, December 12, 2003

'Rounding Third and Heading for a Heartbreak
what the shit does that mean? ohhh I get it.....

So I'm rounding down the rest of my free time on my Friday night before I head to target by doing what...well besides visiting some lovelies, I'm blogging, yeah that's my life, how fun and exciting....

so what do we got here....well I was just informed online that Toni clapp was nominated from LHS for the Lilly scholarship...I wonder what sad depressing story she gave.....

I also want to thank my infomatives for calling me, midday mind you, to tell me the latest gossip of Lowell high school, glad to know I got the quick connections, I love you all.....

and speaking of gossip/rumors, you got to love how word can spread so fast..but as always I am ready to battle, always with a quick witted defense...but it's just that I have to wait til I get on that defensive end where I have to fight back on my stance...which I was allowed to do tonight on several areas..you got to love the one-sidedness of all these things, and the truth always has to fight it's way not people's minds..but you know what they say, it's harder to spread the truth than it is a rumor (or you're legs you fucking bitch...) but that's all hearsay anyways.....

and you know what I noticed, I've been getting comments..hell mother fucking yes comments....but just to clarify, the comments aren't necessarily about what I post..but that's ok, comments make me happy, especially when others get in on it too....thanks to all who make my happiness possible.

speaking of happiness, a kudos goes out to Liz on making sites like this known to me (well, not particularly to me, but rather listed in her profile, so be it, I enjoyed it....) So I got this idea..and I know Zach you would want to be apart of it, but I want to go to the Cadillac dealer, where they also sell the H2, and get a group shot of everyone giving all the cars in the lot the finger..sound good?

And to end it with this note..I just saw Barcus and Teresa out driving together (I think barcus was actually driving this time) and I thought...Bastardos...yeah, that's the only way to sum that one up....thery still have my tape recorder..and it's not like I use it everyday or anything, but when I have gone to sue I, it's not there, and I bitch..and barcus has said on several occasions,, "oh, I'll go get that" or "I'll get that next time" and even Teresa has said she'll "give it back as soon as possible", left as an online message for me...but you know, I'll bitch til I'm blue in the face (wow, that'd be pretty cool actually...) because they have my tape recorder, someone still has my Nero CD (possible brooke), salai still has my WinME disc, Kodee has my American History X DVD, I finally got back my sweatshirt, but the list can continue.....you know I'm going to have to start taking people's virginities here, already got a couple, I'll just add it to the collection...Thief level 35....Battle, roll damage, shit.....

Music playing on Winamp: Too Tight (on random play, but for all you bitches out there..hahaha)
Music playing in my Head: Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance ( I like the woos)
Music I'm playing for You: Like a Rolling Stone (think about it...)
Music I'm playing for everyone else:Closing Time (Get up and dance....)
Music Barcus' mind is on: One More Cup of Coffee (yeah, he's been wanting this for awhile...)

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I like the songs at the end :)