Sunday, December 28, 2003

Is It September????
Because I feel like it....

Last night was interesting, yeah i worked at Target as always, but it was different, in a special sort of way....

so I was had to go to the warehouse (post to come in a minute....) and so it was stacey k, andrew, and myself spending the entire night there basically...and stacey and I got to talking, boy let me tell you, it was something...I went through and was able to recap two years worth of events in just a couple hours..she probably got more than she expected, but then again I left out a lot of details as well.....

but what I'm getting at is the point of it was nice to finally talk to someone again, about things...I haven't been able to do that in awhile or so it seems, maybe only a couple months, and maybe I haven't really needed it as of late, alright from time to time yes, but overall not really, not until the past week I'd say...

and you know the funny thing is, no matter who I talk to, no matter what spin I put on it, everybody's response is the same...hell I don't even know what the point of me talking is anymore, I know what the answers are..but I think it's for others to figure out and search for...I guess retelling everything is helpful, makes me remember things I had forgotten about, but then again, that isn't a good thing at all...

so why must it be that I ignore the advice of everyone, even myself...and even when I start to think about it and follow through, I always give up on it, I turn my back on myself, I disappoint everyone, but I think it is expected by now and for what...nothing at all

I hate my life and my writting inability, the end. damn

No comments: