Sunday, December 28, 2003

On the Third Day...

Well this wasn't a full day with Brooke, rather it was just lunch, only 2 hours or so...her extended family was there, nice group of people, i feel significant being around them, though current situation only allows for uncomfortablinty in myself, but's that me, who am i to impress. you know i can't say much really happened in those two hours, you got me...i gave brooke back her red shirt along with a bag of black & white M&M's, but the toils of my labor are futile, once again disappointed myself rather than her, i think she enjoyed the gesture..whatever....so why am i typing this up, what significance does any of this have, probably none to nobody else, but i didn't want it to end that quickly, i guess i didn't want to say goodbye

No comments: