Monday, December 08, 2003

Quote to Wake Up to...

So sometimes i'll say things in my head, because i'm not actually talking to that person, usually the conversation is on aim or some crap like that...and if only you were to hear what i say in my head..but that's a totally different subject, back to the quotes....

so i was chatting it up with a lady friend, yeah friend will work, and somethings were said, maybe implying something or two, but then the goodbye, that's where things get shakey, the messag could be construed and taken way out of context, but what they said wasn't of importance, it's my quote were reading for dammit....anyways, in light of what they said, i reply back with, "ohh, don't even tell me you're in love with me, i'll be fucking pissed" of course the text version is a lot different than the way i, and only i can, say it...

i suppose it was one of those "you had to be there" comments, and yeah, it sounds kinda harsh looking back on it, but once again it was how i said it...but i suppose any tone-age of voice would still make that a terrible thing to say to someone, especially the last part of it...but it's true, i'll be damned if she is in love with me, she's not supposed to be, of all people...i mean granted if someone else were to say it, it may be a little different, though i still would be angered by it all, but her, she's the..how do i say....casual fuck on the side..god that wasn't how i wanted to word it, ok, it's not like that, but you kinda see where i'm going, she's just there, not for a quick fix, she's there when i'm lonely, but not like that...oh hell, i'm just digging myself deeper.....basically she shouldn't be in love with me, if anything my clingy ass should be in love with her, but no, i'm not, becuase it's not like that, just a friend when i need one...whatever....i think i'm more angry than when i started...good day

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahahaha boy, that's not a good morning blog entry lol
"ohh, don't even tell me you're in love with me, i'll be fucking pissed... casual fuck on the side.. oh hell, i'm just digging myself deeper" yess
"if anything my clingy ass should be in love with her" aaaaw who was clingy?

butt butt buttercup