Thursday, December 11, 2003

Oh My Dad....
And other Brilliant Quotes...

now this is just funny, everybody will laugh at this one, I know I did, and it wasn't thatnotmal laughter, it was the insane maniacal he's gone mad laugh..so yeah here it goes...

so I was talking with Christina online just a bit ago and well, she IM's me first (I always feel awkward if I am the first person to IM...unless I really have something to say, not because I really want to talk to you..I'll just sit and stare..and wait...)so she starts up hello and then, well here's the conversation...

S: hello
B: hey there
S: u know what
S: I really really wanna see u right now
B: really?
B: and why is that?
S: well I was paying attention in class today and I was thinking about u
B: really? what was the lecture about?


ok so the first thing is my insecurity..why would anybody want to see me, let alone see me again, as you can see from a quick doubtfully inquisitive lash back...

but the main focus is that last statement, "what was the lecture about?" and right after I typed that I said to myself, and I swear this is all true, "could it be about crazy people?" and I said it in some random crazed voice...and this was the response from her....

S: the lecture was about mental disorders
S: so I dont think it was relevant
B: maybe it was in some weird way.....


oh my dad, I blanked out that she is taking psych courses so this had to be in one of those classes..but still that whole conversation, it couldn't have been more brilliant I swear, the timing, the execution, and the pure irony, ohhh I love it all....

No comments: