Sunday, December 07, 2003

God Damn War.....

So I'd hate to do this, but here it goes anyways...these measures I take for self justification....

b*****, you don't even know...ok now that that is out of the way, let's get down to the subject matter. I read some crap online, yeah one of those damn journals which could be the only reason how these wars start, but as I was saying...I'm a lovable type of guy, I think 98% of the people who meet me for the first time end up on the liking side (the other 2% are insignificant little bastard guys who are to smug to tie their own shoes, have fake names, rape little girls, and so forth, those bastards need to rot) But I generally give off a welcoming/liking vibe to people, lest I feel the hating/ass vibe, then I will return what I receive, but as I said I mostly always come off as a friendly person.

Hell, this likeable person I am even extends to both realms of the age spectrum. Let's talk about mothers; I've never met a mother who did not like me (not counting my mother), even the most strict of mothers have approved of me in the past (well there is a shaky account, though the mother liked me, she was just a bitch in general...yell at me for leaning on the wall..anyways...) If it's one thing I can assure a person, usually the girl I'm with, it's that their mother will defiantly approve of me. It's my essence(AURA) that just makes them go crazy. Hell we all remember my "sugar momma", if you were to call her that, a few years back, I enjoyed her, if only she were still around...

And this has been said to me many time before by many different people, but I remind them of at least one person who has had a significant impact on their life, and in most cases, I remind them of many people (not everyone, though that comment is usually said) they know. So knowing me is like a recap of everyone you've met, all in one. And it's that correlation, whether I'm reminding them of good or bad, which makes them connect with me.

I mean granted, I'm not perfect by any means, I have my foibles, but I believe it's those "faulty" traits that allow afor a more likeable person. Once people start getting to know me, they tend to see more of the flaws in my nature, but it's something they can relate to or it fills a missing piece to their world...I can't describe it exactly how I want to...

well let's talk about this instead..I am just a well rounded person, I do not excel at any one specific thing, more of a jack of all trades, or I wear many hats..yes I like the last one (HAT!). I'm a very diverse person, I have several talents, but none are better than anyone else (except for someone who has never done whatever before) I'm just an average type of person (..ok, maybe slightly above average or below in some areas) but there is no real crowd I fit into...I made a post about this before in my xanga (ummm, you should probably ignore the first part, and any reference to my lovely....) but here it goes again:

I may dress preppie at times, but wouldn't classify myself as a prep ( I don't fuck the right girls for that). And the one thing that has been said to throw off the preppie look would be the tongue ring, so then that starts going in another realm, which could multiple with the effect of the "emo" glasses...and what is exactly up with my hair? I don't do drugs but can get them for you if you ask, I don't go to school yet I can help you balance that redox equation, I'm not a harcore geek but can translate what the computer tech just said, I don't work out or play sports but I can scpore some points on a pick-up game, I'm not an artist but give me time and I'll draw a decent picture or write a good song, I'm a virgin yet I can....go nowhere with that one, fuck (ohh, talk a lot ofshit, yes that's it, one thing people get the impression like I'm some sex fiend from the way I talk, but in light, I'm not, there we go...).

but you get the picture, I'm just well rounded and can't seem to find my place anywhere, even in life...whoa off topic...back to what I was saying, my well-roundedness allows for more people to like me. I can basically fit into any little group/club/clique/whatever because somehow I have something that can be related to them...

as for not being a certain type for someone..oh hell, as I just said, I'm everyone's type. They say opposites attract, and I know I made a post about that (I'm not finding it..), but there is no contradiction to me..I'm too compatible and too laid back to give a damn..I suppose the only thing that would be a contradiction is ********BEEEEEEP: the following sentence was removed during the posting process for excessive religious/profane/brooke/moodswinging/unadulterated/etc ramblings, sorry for the inconvenience*****but then again there in lies the coil, I contradict myself when I say I still****sorry again, need not display this*****her, but that is just hearsay...I'll say it when I'm sick and dying.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I've never met a mother who did not like me (not counting my mother) –hahahaha lol Nooo
"It's my essence(AURA) that just makes them go crazy." –aaaaw, are you using the word essence and aura? :-)
"Hell we all remember my "sugar momma" " –whaaaat? hahaha this is getting funnier and intriguing
"So knowing me is like a recap of everyone you've met, all in one." –mmm I've never met anyone like you tbh

what?! you had tongue ring :o
I like your well-roundedness c: