Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Nothing New....

Here's some old updates I forgot to mention....let's see, well on Friday it snowed, it was lovely, the sky was dark and the lights of the hustling traffic and store fronts added an elegance to the falling white crystals, I was happy..plus I was with a special someone as well, so it just added to the whole effect, but the snow in general was nice...

had the snow stuck like it should have, a trip to Chicago would most defiantly been in order, don't care who was going up there, I would gave gone, and if I were to see them, I think a finger would have been in order depending on my mood...I know the person WA wanted to go wold have loved to do that herself...

on thanksgiving, at the baiels, I forgot to mention the biggest scandal of the year...the lighting of the forbidden candle...ohh it was one of the materialistic arguments about valuing what you have or not have or something to that effect, then this candle that mother baiel wouldn't allow ever to be lit for some reason or another, it matched the table and is just a decoration sort of thing..well anyways, anna was holding it and I grabbed for my lighter, at the same time zach was getting his..I lit my super huge flame as anna tilted it inward, zach got his off as well..our flames combined as one and it lit the forbidden candle...ohh the shock on his parents faces..his dad was just stunned that I did such a thing, and that laura didn't really do anything to prevent, but she was just in shock...and for once it was my ramblings, not zach's, that saved our asses...I compared it to the religious act of marriage, when the two family's candles are lit to one, and I said this was my entry into the baiel family...it was approved and saved and ass reamings to come....

I broke a tip of my guitar pic last night, I think I was playing a little too hard, it kinda shreds now as I play it, and there might be some new pic scratches on the guitar where a pic guard would be....don't kill me vince.....see I'm playing......and damn do my fingers hurt....still practicing my progressions...

and people are starting to get my little blurbs about certain things, I think it's wonderful...well to a degree, I guess it depends on who gets it..it also means this people are aware of their surroundings and reading my blog..see how the world interacts, it's great....like toni clapp IM'ed me online last night and said such and such was wearing a skirt...it was brilliant, she nailed the head on the hammer with that one..but what gets even funnier is that the people these blurbs are about, they never catch that post for the week, they may skip being online for a day, and never read back a couple posts...so then it's lost in the history forever, and eludes them every time again and again..yay...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahaha lucky dork!
“I compared it to the religious act of marriage, when the two family's candles are lit to one”
What kind of wedding is that? I find interesting different rituals around the world