Thursday, December 04, 2003

Quotes....Hello...Quotes...
Is anybody listening?

I was just talking with Toni clapp on aim, and we were in heavy conversation...I was arguing something, trying to get my points across, Toni slightly agreed at times, but had her own views....

and then she tells me to "just tell her that", about what we were talking about, something I had a strong opinion on, but anyways..I went on saying, "oh come now, nobody listens to me"

and basically from there it was "well if she doesn't listen to you, then she'll listen to nobody" and I just continued with people don't listen to me...but it's true, I have things to say, nobody ever hears me...and then it's me saying, "I told you so"..but I learned to say that as I was saying whatever it is I had to say, to get it out of the way early and not have those ill feelings later when I am right.....

like at target..there's a new lady in the backroom, her name is trudy...I was telling everyone that she is crazy and just messed up in the head..nobody listened..I kept repeating it time and time again...still it fell on deaf ears...I constantly feel like the one character in the horror movies who knows what's gong on, yet nobody believes them, and then they are the first to die...yeah, that's me.....but back to target...people are only now starting to see the truth in my ramblings, other coworkers notice and realize she is indeed crazy...shows them for not listening to me....

but yeah, I always have something to say, some advice, input, wisdom, put it's either too shocking of a truth or people just don't care, don't wantto believe...ehh, wisdom comes from experience, and us as humans need to learn things first hand..yeah tell me about it, I still do it, but me experience it, then I'll know better...why are we like that, why can't we just take word on something, why must we go after it ourselves...I wonder if plato and them had this problem....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“ nobody ever hears me...” Eh... what about the friends that read your blog and leave comments

“I always have something to say, some advice, input, wisdom” then, share the wis! Give me thoughts for food, enlighten me, you know how erm... gullible (? I can be lol

So cute comparing yourself with Plato, thinking if you both have the same questions