Monday, December 29, 2003

Raving Quotes.....

I was gathering up people, talking up the New Year's Festivities, or lack there of them, for this year....and the first few people I spoke to all had their girls with them, Vince & Elizabeth, Zach & Anne, Dewes & Michelle,..so then dewes asks who am I bringing, "who's my date", I questioned the necessity of a date, but he explained, and then I was left with trying to think of someone...and then he said, "I have faith in you" speaking of obtaining a date, I questioned him even more, my ability to just randomly have a girl with me as my date in two days, it's me here..but anyways back to thinking...

so who should be my date? there was a comment made about bringing a certain someone, dave said he would love to see it happen, and i would love to see the pure irony that this would be the first new year's we had ever spent together and we wouldn't be together for this one, ha, I laugh..but I know she has plans....looks like another new year's alone, depressed....

No comments: