Monday, December 15, 2003

If You're Into Kinky Sex....
Part 6

After we left the truckstop is when things picked up a bit...we headed across the street to the new store that just opened up, right where that fireworks place used to be next to Burger King....yeah it's called the Lion's Den, and get this, it's an adult superstore....holy hell has it raised people's tempers. It basically went up overnight, nobody even knew about it, it was amazing....so lowell and many people are pro-testing in anger towards the new store, I can see why, but the thing is, lowell doesn't have jusrisdiction on it..they registered through merrillville, hell they even got a merrillville phone number, how brilliant is that? anyways back to what I was saying..what, that was what I was saying...so we entered...it was kinda small and I had no idea where to begin, obviously they could tell I was a little out of place..especially when I went to the wall and stood there for awhile only to realize I was looking a dildos...anyways...oh yeah, they card you as soon as you get in, no matter how old you look, it is crazy. but I looked around..things are expensive....but they have a lot to offer I suppose, can't really compare it to anything else. I did find something that made me smile, I was even tempted to buy it, but had no reason, it wouldn't even make sense, but it would have been a christmas present..yeah, she would have loved it as well, I mean we did talk about such a thing, and god it would have rocked, but yeah...oh what was it, edible body paint.....yeah......ok out of that fantasy....they had "cool" things in there, iespecially liked the sex swings and the copies of the Kama Sutra. I will have to buy something from there eventually, maybe a whip or something of the sorts..ehh who knows...I won't be able to go alone though, I feel wrong for being there...oh, the one thing I thought was amazing, and zach would appreciate this, the employees of the place were smoking, right there in the store, I was like, wow...if only zach could see this...if he were still in lowell, I would say he should apply there....but all in all, that was that, ok moving on (maybe after a shower...).....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

only to realize I was looking a dildos...oh boy!
!I especially liked the sex swings and the copies of the Kama Sutra. I will have to buy something from there eventually, maybe a whip or something of the sorts..ehh" OJD... :O sex swings?! as swings for kinds? lol