Sunday, December 14, 2003

Reign on the Parade....
And I'll Rain on Yours Too....

So this just in, well I was just informed of this, but "apparently" the US caught Saddam... allegedly this happened last night some time, I didn't hear anything on the radio though, but I get the calls today, so whatever..I'm checking cnn.com right now..but let's just get this out right now. It's all a hoax, a fake, not real, sorry, but I know the world will believe it. Yeah this is my little conspiracy theory....once again I feel as if I am that guy in the horro movie who knows more than they should and will be the first to go....but here it is, while I can get this out.....but take a look at the timing and situation of this all...the bush administration has been countlessly attacked in the latest primary debates, moreso for this "war"..sure it was a smooth move on Bush's part going to have thanksgiving with the troops, that was all planned out, but the latest attacks were too much for them to handle, so they had to move forward with their step process a little faster and bring saddam's "capture" at a sooner date...what better way for the US to spend their holiday season than with the "end of a dark era" why not do it on christmas day, a little too corny, even for the plan makers in washington, though it would have been the "gift everybody wanted", they thought more into it than that....bring in saddam before the holiday is over....that way people will spend more during the holiday, boasting the economy.....I guarantee to see sales increase today and throughout this week, moreso than the regular holiday shopping would have brought...in fact, I'm so sure of this I will bring in the numbers of TY and LY of target at the end of next week...and even though you are supposed to do more for TY than LY, it really hasn't been the case this year, sales are stagnant and people are still weary to buy in this economy...let's see what this charade of a capture will do. So yeah, it's a fake, deal with it, just like more than half the shit that goes on in washington, fake fake fake...try the moon landing, but that's a totally different topic of discussion. So hate to be the scrooge of this holidaous uplifting news, but yeah, the truth is hard to bite and I know nobody will believe...enjoy

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Oh boy, this post. I never knew it was on December, just before Christmas... well, you have a very solid argument. I believe you. Other thing, I've heard the thing about the moon... is it real? Input please.
Also what's TY and LY ?

thanks