Tuesday, December 02, 2003

The List Continues....

so here's some random things....I'm still sick, probably not any better than before, still all snotty and congested. today was more of a loud not so much angry, but something along those lines, but defiantly loud sick ramble...

so I was just saying the other day how I needed a haircut, it was about that time, but you knowhow I am, never wanting to really chop it off, I like my full head of hair....well today I got up and quickly threw my hair together in the fashion I've been doing lately, it's just a messy look, which makes me happy because there's really no fuss over how it looks..generally....but today, for some reason my hair looks thin, very thin, like a normal person's head of hair...I thought maybe I was crazy, but when others menioned the thin hair it got me worried....could stress and being sick cause me to lose hair, is it possible....

and why does this just spin me in circles...girls in skirts, I swear, honestly, why must it do my thing for me...I can't explain it, as I said before, any length makes me happy, skirt dress whatever, I'm pleasantly pleased...I suppose if my would be girl were to wear a skirt/dress every day for me, it would get old, right? I would think that the degree of the effect would become generally less and less, and would eventually become a standard and lose it's appeal...that's just using some pscho-math formula, but I would think that's how it would go..I could be wrong, let's hope...maybe I like the skirts because girls tend to make themselves prettier in them, maybe do something wit the hair, or wear some cute shirt with it..ahh who knows, I just like it whenever with whatever...this comes about only because a certain someone was wearing a skirt today..good goff, I almost want to change her name to lady d, as in delicious, but that's another thing.....had I not been just waking up and still somewhat out of it, yeah, I would have been blown away and fumbling around into walls and such....now that I look back on it, damn me for being alseep and having a cloudy vision, I could have cherished those few moments, but oh well, maybe next time....

so you know it's bad when you have to eat cereal out of a glass beer mug/stein thing and a spork..yeah, somebody really needs to get some more supplies or do more dishes, either way one might cause the other....

and as for many people that say they read this, I'm lacking more than ever in comments...just kinda throw that out there...I get my comments made to me either in person or on aim..I think people might be afraid to use the commenting system, probably in light of past fights, but that's what makes it all worth while...


so I work tonight..and for the next several nights, but more than likely I will have to get sent home early one night, if not for being sick, but for being over hours..damn the man, I wonder if they will even allow for overtime this year..I mean I don't see why not, in comparison to last year we are beyond screwed; This Year=pulls don't get done til 5. Last Year=pulls were completed no later than 1:30 max. TY=one person in a pull, with other pulls left with nobody at all. LY=2 people in every pull, every night. TY=we have 9 backroom members, and 3 that are shakey people to begin with. LY= we had 20 backroom members TY= we need flows help about every night LY= we never needed flows help. that's just some random stuff, but we are getting more and more backed-up every night, leaving lots of backstock, days leaving the same backstock, and us leaving it again with more the next night..so we can either continue this up into janurary, or allow people to get some extra hours in that are willing to do so....whatever.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“I suppose if my would be girl were to wear a skirt/dress every day for me, it would get old, right?“
There’s only one way you find out...

Hope you get well!