Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Sing Wit Me!!!

"Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch, Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch.........Bitch " ~ Sung in the tune of the Meow Mix commercial....

Well, you are what you do, and by god, you're a fucking bitch!

Isn't it funny what can set you off, I don't even know what came over me really, but it's the small things, whether it was looking at picture, replaying something you said or did in my head, maybe something you didn't do, something you accused me of, something you held a double standard to, something you're doing now, something that shouldn't be done, something people die for, something..I'm rambling horribly now..well anyways, come all and join in on the fun, sing wit me....maybe we'll go caroling....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahahaha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWCk7HlG4o
yup, since 1974-Present

Ps. meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
my fav it's 5:50, the one with the dance, also the 9:20 with the dog talking