Friday, December 19, 2003

104.3
Playing All Jason, All the Time...

So I was out and about in my car traveling and such, just the normal run around, but as I flipped through the preset stations, I noticed a familiarity in the playlist on a certain station. Yeah, just about every song that Oldies 104.3 played was, on my oldies cd...honestly, I thought someone took my cd or something, the coincidences were just too fitting..i don't know if they were in the same order as I have mine in, but still...now I understand it is called my oldies cd, and I was listening to the oldies radio station.. But how often has this every happened, never to my recollection. Now I'm not paranoid over it or anything, I just thought it was kinda funny, at first I thought the radio station was playing certain songs to make me feel blue, knowing what songs I would relate certain memories to..but then it continued, and this was throughout the night as well, even after commercial breaks and me changing the channel listening to other stuff, running into stores, eating, doing whatever it is I do...all the songs went with the cd and, well, my oldies likes...ok, just rambling...

No comments: