Monday, October 06, 2003

Words, Computers, Shit, and Stones..
What are things that are thrown

alright, so this blog has once again turned into an onslaught of ferocious commentings....of course this only reminds me of the days of the pity party guestbook...oh how we lived through those.....

attacking my spelling, how terrible is that, or how terrible is it that I can't type, either way I think it was a low blow, but that's that.....

as for myself, I'm perfectly well with trying to be civil and maintaining a friendship, or casual once a year talk over coffee...but she wants nothing to do with that or myself, end of it all....yet she'll post her slanderous comments on my blog...who's unreasonable...

look, I don't know what else to say...I'm here in my little blog world, with no mention of you directly, no contact to you; if you want to read, fine, but remember you're the one who wants to break away from everything of me...so if I'm not safe here, have no reclusion here, then where do I go...should I live on pins and needles in fear of some ravenous massacre of commentation from you...or is this your last goodbye wherein you sunk so low as to throw anything around you including the pebbles at your feet where you stand in the alley...

I don't mean to come off as an ass, sorry if I do, even if I did I'm sure there are those out there who would support my decision to do so, but for you, as always, I'm being nice. you'll never have to worry about the furry from me, you were something special, and I won't treat you like an ordinary person, not even one who has fucked me over...you're not my worst enemy, you won't make the list so don't try, the wall's impenetrable....if you think that I'm speaking of you in later posts, I speak in generalities, it's your guilty conscience that insinuates those ideas...go be free, there's no mob chasing you, you can walk away whenever you like....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...



I guess a casual once a year talk over coffee, would be reasonable exes treat… like I get how it would be weird to talk everyday to Brooke… but once in a while might work. I think it’s important that you talk about it tho, Jangus 2003.