Thursday, October 02, 2003

Oh Hell...

alright, would you beleive i quasi had something to put in here....let's see....

paid some bills today...drove around, rather, took the more feminine route and was driven around, but what the hell, i didn't panic or freak out....maybe i should have given the circumstances......

went to two guitar stores, they both sucked...they had nothing to offer, not even a gibson in sight

i just remembered what my package was that arrived at my grandparents house...thinking it was some sort of bomb i've left it sit there...but then i remembered the item purchased wasn't for me, but i'm gonna take it anyways

i think that will work...if not, it's pretty, and antique, circa 1920's..it'll look nice in someone's home, along with the painting, and nesting tables, and everything else i own...i need to get a place...and then i can write my life's novel on it, yay!

so nothing else is new...i kinda prematurly whipped out the abercrombie overcoat today, it was cold, and so i grabbed this to get it out of storage...i could have gotten by with the brown leather jacket...

well tomorrow is friday, another night off from target, what to do what to do.any suggestions? well it's off to work for now...i know, this is a wrap up of today's events, how sad....

ps i know i fucking rock!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I think I'll like the brown leather jacket... I picture it oldschool
Ps. I know I was reading on "December" but I missed some posts so I'll try to post a comment on every entry just to know that I've read it.
Ps2. it's 8pm and I'm sleepy wtfrogs ?