Friday, October 17, 2003

And Another Thing....

well actually a couple....things that just bother me for the sake of bothering.......

this date sticks out in my head for soem reason...anybody know why....because i as sure the hell don't.....but somebody mentioned a couple weeks ago they were doing something the 17th..then i put together 10-17..why does this strike me as something in my history that something went down...i know if i go throguh my notebooks i'm bound to have something written about this date...i'm thinking it was someting in highschool, but who knows, is it someone's birthday? please if you have any insight let me know...

also...at work the other night someone was making fun of the way i was talking, i said, "yeah, i'm a re-re", then i paused, realized they had no idea what i was talking about, then said retard....butthen i thoguht what made me say that...and better yet, who did that come from....i started thinking about it for awgile....it comes from somebody that knows me well, so it has to be somebody close to me, i can just tell....then i thoguht maybe it can from my old school days back in lynwood..but the only word to make it out alive from there was "blue35tuesday", and even then it had to loose the "and 2 dollars" part from the ending of it..so which takes me back to lowell...who the hell said this, who's inside joke was this.....i know it's not an aquaintance, this is from someone meaningful, but it doesn't fit with zach, or vince, then who....grrrrrrr.....but then agian i could be wrong about it all, any ideas, please help...

and why do people think i can do soo much, i can achieve soo much, they have all this preset propoganda that they beleive in an somethign great, somethign worthwhile....haven't i proved all this wrong..why do people make me out to be something i am obviously not...i'm me, and i'm pretty sure we all know who that is....i don't work hard trying to be somebody i'm not, it's stupid and i hate it....

grrrr...well that's all i got for now, i think i had more, maybe not, but i'm done indeed. til next time

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"yeah, i'm a re-re retard" hahaha this is really lightening up my afternoon
Don’t listen to those fools! B you, I like how you’re you and not trying to be someone else