Saturday, October 25, 2003

Nobody's Fault but Mine....

So I made nothing of today, and I'm hating people more and more....damnation. I'm not making plans with any otgher single person erver agian, if they mention an idea, i'll giove them the finger, i hate waiting around for a call that's never made, bastards...

on a plus note, i got over 40 hours at target this week, how bad ass am i?

still on my emotional roller coaster, i hit highs at night, saying things that wouldn't seem like the norm compared to all this jibber jabber, but we'll see what prevails in the end....

watched the umich vs purdue game, go blue...yeah they won because they kick ass....even mine....

i'm trying to think of something that can induce amnesia, any ideas, i really really would like that right about now.....

i'm going through the, "i don't want people to touch me" phase, even to thr point of getting violent and such, yet i long to be held, crazy....

i get a kick out of how my memory works, and then causes me to yell aloud something stupid, like "hell yes backseat of van", which causes people to wonder what the hell is wrong with me, then me getting pissed at myself for having a flashback, twisted cycle...

oh, i forgot to mention this, but weeks ago, when i was going through "the drawer" loking for two items, i came across to little poem thingies written on a napkin, of course no dated to piss me off, but the titles were, "i was wrong" and "i regret"...and after making a post saying i didn't regret things, i found that to be funny, but i won't post them on here, i'm sure i'd regret that...

degauss....damn i love that little button

and why do i have to play the role of the bigger person, no said rule, especially since the tables have moved a bit, i proved my point, then they altered, but i don't like the ambush that's a coming, so i'm stepping back, i'll be stubborn and give what they wanted, i'm walking away with not a thought left, "if i waste one more breath on you, i swear it will be the last"

so this is a post for now, who knows what will come in the next hours, i have tonight and sunday night off as well, go me....go

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Go you, gooo!
"if i waste one more breath on you, i swear it will be the last" that’s nice writing
I like poetry, it doesn’t have to be fancy, to me poetry is an exit of emotions, and it’s good because sometimes words are not enough to explain a thing or a feeling or something