Tuesday, October 21, 2003

That's Weird.....
sorry, but it's long.....

So todayÖactually I mean Monday morning was really messed up.......where to begin.....well someone hacked into Xanga account, changed the picture and some of the wording in the profile......I know very well who it was, but let me just dish out all the facts.....

The wording that was changed would only effect one person alone, so it was her.......but the other facts would be the only way to know the password to my xanga account would be to get into my umich account, which this person has been doing for some time......and what makes it even more clear is the fact that my umich account logs the time "you" were last there...and when those times correspond to when somebody is out making blogs and comments, well you set your own trap...

Talk about snooping, that's like in civilization II where you declare a peace treaty and alliance with a country, then send your diplomat into one of their cities to steal ideas....if you want to leave me be, then do just that, if you want to have coffee with me later, fine, but regardless, nobody has any right in my email account....like there's anything in there to begin withÖall I get is pointless emails about "what's happening with BAMM and the rest of Michigan", I still like to use it because it's spam free, although somebody's been fucking with that as well...

I don't know, if you wanted to get into an email account, "angus_ap" would be the one, itíll make your head spin and take you a long time to read it all, but it's all old shit, nothing recent.....have fun, Iíll even give you the password to it too...there's nothing to hide, but things for you to distort, so have fun with it all like you have been....but if you want recent crap, that's my "jasoncangus" account, and there's nothing in there besides business related stuff, so feel free, Iíll post a link in a bit that'll be of service to you as well...all this for the low low price of STAYING THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE AND BUSINESS.....

Anyways, the picture the person uploaded was of Tyler Durden from Fight Club......so it means either A) they want the reader to think Iím vain and think I look like brad pitt...B) they personally think I look like brad pitt, though I have been noted to have some similarities when I wear the brown leather jacket.....or 3) they think I am some deranged alter ego like Tyler was in the movie....who knows, but I like it, I think....

And on top of that, Brooke re-subscribed to reading my Xanaga, how was nice was that...she even made a comment how we can do coffee the next time she is in town, huh, is she coming around or what, I defiantly didn't see this one coming...though she doesn't make the comments regarding what I blog about on here, rather she makes them on my xanga and gets me totally confused.....

Anyways, after all that mess I went to where I was heading to begin with, when I got there, nobody was in sight, not even around as far as the eye could see...it was almost 7 as well....so then I sat down and strummed some guitar....but every third cord progression I did sounded off...I looked about my fingers, moved then slightly to be more on the chords, but still nothing...I couldn't even play lay lady lay, it was all messed up.....

After that I tried watching the news...fox news of course...and must all weather people be screwed up ion the head, well I guess this michelle person is funny in some sort of way....then the taste of mandarin filled the air, yet the mint was hard to grasp as I watched a history channel special about the Spartans...I didn't want to wake up back in the twilight zone again...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

You could play lay lady lay on your guitar! :o