Sunday, October 19, 2003

Weekending....

ohhhh...left me tell you, this has been one hell of a week...and it's all been blah!

if I were to sit down after these events happened...like I should, I hardly ever update on the weekend....you would get a crap load....

I went into my reclusive stage, but for some reason I was more than obliged to see salai...in fact I spent the greater parts of my wakened hours with him.....

plans fell through on Friday, all 12 of them...Olivia says we'll go to reapers realm next weekend, I missed seeing kill bill with barcus, I never got back in touch with Vince like I said I would, jimmy was mia, salai and I drove around with nothing to do, though we had many a great laughs....

sat came and I awoke at 2..missing my scheduled outing with nancy...but I made it to alco in enough time to see Olivia, if only for a few seconds...after she said one of the most hurtful things to me the night prior, I still came in to see her, even after no call was made to me from alco..Interesting......but I won't see her again till Wednesday....and sad as that may be, it does upset me, though it shouldn't....last week she wasn't available Tuesday or Thursday, and I just remember how void it felt knowing that I couldn't stop ion to alco to see her, and what was I going to do to pass the time till the next day.....what kind of emotions are those....kinda sounds like I'm in love or something, which is just totally stupid, I can't nor will ever be again, period.

so yeah, salai and I went to the mall, and we bummed around, and then we went back to his house where he had an excellent home cooked meal....but it was rushed, my other "sweets" wanted me up at the movies by 8, we were all supposed to see texas chainsaw massacre....which I have already promised to see with 4 other people, and that's not even one of the three movies I planned on seeing this weekend, damnation......but anyways, we got there, on time mind you, but while in line it became sold out....they had their tickets, salai and I were left with nothing, and there wasn't another show worth seeing in our time frame...he went back home for some warm pumpkin pie, I wandered off into the night shadows till I had to work at target....

so yeah, tomorrow (really today) is Sunday.....lord only knows what is capable of happening...meet us under the tent..I sooo want to go there

everything seemed to fall out of place, out of time out of mind, story of my life i suppose...going to watch a movie now....

No comments: