Tuesday, October 21, 2003

At a Loss....
Like a Bird on Barbed Wire....

well, i don't even know why i wanted to blog...i don't really feel there is anything on my mind, especially right now.....there's action on the xanga if you care to check that....things are spin round, right round, you could say it's like a record, but probably not....oh, i thought it would be funny as some sort of joke to hang myself in the stairway..i know it's wierd, bt as i walked down the stairs i had my belt over my shoulder or around my neck, either way with all the prison shows i've been watching on the travel channel it just popped into my head...then i realized it wouldn't be cool and it wasn't a joke, so here i am...ohhh, there's a lot of crap going on, i'm not sure how much longer i will be able to hold on, i'm kinda set in some areas for a couple months, maybe with it being a seasonal time i can pick up something to get by, and if that all goess well we're looking maybe pushing it to june, then i don't know what, but that is if all goes well now, life's messed up and for some reason i'm still holding on, if only by a wire..........it's a double truck tonight, and yes i work......with all these ideas in my head, it's going to be a long night....

No comments: