Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Bleak Horizons....

what the hell.....i don't know what is even going on anymore........i realized i ket my sanity to a minimum with the help of her, and now it's gotten back to where it left off, and is in full steam...maybe it's the season, i'm always depressed around these times, i have depressing thoughts, but nothing off the level this much...just to show you what crosses my mind every second picture this.....

why would i like this....i'm on the ground, well knees on the ground, but still upright, head tilted slightly downward, basiclly it's in classic execution style...and yeah, well i think you can gather the rest.....still think air injected into a main vein would reign tops on my list....

and dispite all this depression/anger/confusion/why o why...i've been,well frisky as of late...it's that damned zeppelin, been listeing to it constantly for several days now....i think there's somethign about it that gets me going in that way. for the first time really, i wanted lady l today....so now i'm just going to lock myself in a closet til this passes, nothing like a jason in heat so to speak...well i'm not saying it's really bad, i think it's the timing of everything and the comments that have been made to me as of recent as well...

my car is black, not yellow, and i don't have salai's phone, so that means i'm not a taxi...but apparently people think i am....well i guess it's ok when they buy the gas for me, but i think it's the principle, and i got myself into this mess, like always...

i don't know if i can take this anymore, i know it's what i wanted, but damned if it isn't turned around agianst me....they have to know it eats me up inside, every word i read pierces through me, it's one of the greatest tricks preformed, yet they are giving me what i wanted...this is ramblnig, end it please, i should have agreed with you, but damn my stubborness, damn it to hell, it will be the downfall of me, do us a favor and go the way you wanted.....

the sunset this evening was pretty....

No comments: