Thursday, October 09, 2003

Bitch...
i don't know why that's the title, the word makes me laugh though, so there it is, you'll probably see it more often now that it's been unleashed...

so yeah, what's gong on........hahah, who knows.......many a thing actually...

well, ever have that time when you say something just to encourage someone else, who needed just a little push into doing something...like saying, "if you do it, then I'll do it too"...and they know, just like yourself it isn't true, yet it makes them feel better, then go through with it...yeah...well I've been able to get out of those things before....most recently was homecoming weekend, got out of doing something then...but this one I wasn't able to get out of......I actually went through with it...want to know what it is, I bet you do....and you wouldn't be able to guess either...but you'll find out when you see me, if you look in the right spot.....

as for other news.....oh, this one is for you brooke...you can't pawn the things you are giving back to me to make up for the money you owe me, it doesn't work that way, sorry..... possessions and money or no deal, and I guess I get to keep the two sacrilegious items....

moving forward....I got a mood ring, 2 bucks, no biggie...but the funny thing is, it actually works suprisingly well......at work it turned purple=stressed, when I was singing zeppelin it was green=passionate, most of the time it is blue=happy, when I talked to lady l it was light green=romantic, with a strip of pink in the middle=nervous....it's funny to look at the damned thing and see what it says, and found out it is right....

and why do I love grocery shopping, can anybody tell me this? I spent an hour in meijer, $95, and many bags of crap filling my trunk....The whole time I was the happiest mother fucker around..I'm dancing in the aisles, talking to people I don't know, why? Beats me, I just enjoy shopping...if you don't want to do your grocery shopping, leave me a list and some money and I'll get you the deals and everything you need, my joy in life....

and here's something funny....I guess if you spend a little bit of time with people, they start to imitate you as well, become a part of you...I would have never thought my phrases of, "oh my dad", or "oh hell", or anything like that would be duplicated by certain people, or anyone in general... I get a kick out of it... I like spending time with people, it's...arousing in that sort of way.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"you can't pawn the things you are giving back to me to make up for the money you owe me"
wow, pawn as in to exchange and object for money? oh, no
Gosh! I want a mood ring! I've always wanted one
I've really liked this entry.
I love grocery shopping too! Idk why, maybe it's the feeling of seeing everything you need in front of you and just have fun picking what you like. When I was in Spain I spend days getting to know the different supermarkets hehehe