Monday, October 20, 2003

Confused.....

confused....yeah, angry and sad....life's spinning round and know not what to do...my head's hurting agian, it's that prolonged headache i get every now and then, i want it to go away, but i don't know how....my posts are too long, my fingers bleed all the emotion from my heart, yet there's nothing left because there's already been a flood, so what else can pour emotion out then....anyways, this is rambling and crashing at a quick pace, i have the day off, what am i going to do, if i waste the day away, i'll be everso pissed, yet i feel more than blah, i want the earth to swallow me whole right about now...apparently nobody has ever said "crucify me", and yes i know the correct phrase is "crucify him", but i said what i said...whatever, i'm drifting...

No comments: