Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Crazy....
You're Fucking Crazy.....(said in a chuckle)

Well I wasn't going to post, but then I saw that the comments provided by the Klink Family were working again, so yay to that! Yeah there were many things said, and well never got to be finished by the lacking commenting system...seems to only happen when I need it the most..moving on.....

It's a great feeling to know that you, rather I am, are welcome wherever I go...walk into the store get greeted by people and acquaintances, other places people run over to hug you, others say stop on by whenever you like because, in spite of others, you are welcomed....How great would it be to be in the Cheers bar, and as you walk in everybody says your name, or in the case of the song, go where everybody knows your name...

I'm happy to know that there are other people out there who feel my pain, have my same concerns, convictions, or doubts. Some of them you would have thought would be on a different side, but when the truth makes it's way through the smoke, you're happy to see someone else's input.....don't know what I'm talking about, call me, it'll make you're head spin....as for everything else, life is good, right?:)

Since we are on the topic of craziness, let's talk about these dreams, still plaguing me...well it's probably best not to type them out, but just know that they mess with me a lot.....I woke up last night, lifted my head up quickly, saw what times it was, 4:37, rambled off in a very Jason-esque way, "my life sucks"..or "this sucks", kinda forgot, then thrusted my head back down in the opposite direction and fell asleep..these dreams range to include Target, Alco, Barcus' gang, random people, of course Brooke made her way into the dreams as well, I even think I died in one of the dreams, got closure in another, almost off in last night's dream....kinda lets me know how fucked up things are now, as if I didn't already know.....

But you know what....I woke up this morning, with the most random thought in my head.....I know everything is going to be alright, there was an assuring light cast upon me as I woke, more than the sun, but for some reason I was reminded of Engineers Arch...and for all of those who took the excellent Michigan Tour guided by yours truly, you should all remember what Engin Arch meant.......either way it made me laugh, be it true or not, I thought it was great, the fact it was randomly thrown in my head, and how it is just a mere myth, wow...now that's crazy...

No comments: