Sunday, October 05, 2003

In My Hand I Hold the Trump Card......
Mwahahaha, maniacal laughter insert there and we are good...

Don't ask about that..anyways....so what's the dealie-o, what in the hell was that....well it's defiantly cold out, somewhere in the 40's got to love that.....but the greatest thing would be the fact that even after my car sat in the cold for a couple hours, when i got in, it was still warm, not like it was when i left, but obviously warmer than the outside....i guess zach and jimmy c can relate to that though, he he....

oh, forgot to mention how i locked my keys in the car the other night at target...yeah call me a dumbass, but while i was searching for some things i dropped then in the side compartment, my hands must have gotten full, then i left the car...i was suprised that i locked it in the whole process.....so there my keys sat, right next to the spare set as well, yeah spare set in the center console, i'm a smart one.....but actually i'm smarter than i look, thank god, i was able to get into my car without the slightest trouble, my secret only, sorry...

you know what the saddest thing to me is..well besides from some other things....it's the ending credits to SNL...i remember every saturday night watching the show...of course when i was like 8 and 9 it was a challenge for me to stas up that late, i remember faling asleep many a times and waking up hours later to find i missed it all after the first half hour....but yeah, whenever i see those endibng credits, hear that damn saxaphone and other musical instruments, i become overwhelmed with sadness.....i mean the show ended, you still want more, and it's a new day, yet still night, there's no more saturday(depending on your time zone), it just changed over like that..i don't know, maybe i'm goofy on this, but it's how i feel, whenever i watch, i usually change the channel so i don't have to watch the ending credits....i wonder how badass it would be to see it live though.....

so yeah, now it's sunday, did i ever get to see my movie, noooooo, but i guess i still have a couple more hours left in the day, anything can happen, right? well....that's stretching it, i mean there are many a thing that i tell you won't happen, so i guess "anything can happen" is limited within it's own bounds of realism...

livin', lovin', you're just a woman.........

ummmm, i think i had something to say, but who knows.....i think it was some sort of plea..probably going along the lines with the title........maybe it has something to do with the feelings, or lack thereof, of selfworth.....what are we here to do, why am i here, am i essential to this process, everybody wants to be a big leaguer/make a name for themselves, but if you are only a mere stepping stone, a stick in the path to help direct others, cabn't someone else do it while you're away...think about schmidt......"after i die, and everyone who knew me dies, it'll be like i never existed"...damn, if that's not motivation, i don't know what is. goodnight

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Oh boy, this little SNL story goes to my top ones! #Top100
I got that feeling, when it's Sunday afternoon and I'm not home, so the sun is going down and I feel this weird feeling in my throat. Tomorrow is gonna be Monday, I have to go to school, college or work but I'm not home. I should be home but I'm elsewhere. It's ok if I don't have things to do on Monday. Also I don't like taking the public transport on Sundays, nope.

"after i die, and everyone who knew me dies, it'll be like i never existed" YES, but that's why I think the point is to make something that perdure. A tree lives for a thousand years, a family, a company, a work of art, a book, a movie, idk there are many beautiful things I bet you can do... (ok, I've thought of something dirty, you can do _ _ ... is it the sleep? lol)

Thanks for sharing (see, I say thanks... you still haven't replied me about the blog, do you know I'm keeping myself busy so I don't feel anxious? Is it supposed to be funny? It is, kind of)