Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Uneventful night...Maybe.....

so last night was, well my standard, yet a new face was brought into my mix...I feel sorry for them.....well let me give you the run down of it all...

I was feeling a little, not let down, rather about to say whatever...you see lady o was supposed to call me on two separate occasions, these calls were never made, and every time/night/weekend, we had planned for something to go down, well nothing actually happened..poor timing, judgment, whatever....so she decideds that monday night would be good of niht as ever to hang out or whatever...though repear's realm and a movie seemed out of place for that day....so then what to do...if she actually were to join me that evening....

well after running around a bit (story later) we finally met up, wow - said devoid of emotion...so I am indecisive as it is, as was she, she turned down the mini-gold idea because it was somewhat cold out...so we got in my car and I drove, as if I were going to work....our first stop..you guessed it, meijer...and we wandered around trying out the furniture, futons, bunk beds, and all the sort...then something drew us to the animals, wherein I took this picture....

which kinda scared me at first...because it reminded me of this picture.....

yeah freaky ehhhh??? not to mention it was brought to my attention that the coat in the picture on lady o has a strikingly similarity to a coat brooke owns....comments were made, no need for any more please........anyways

so after that we went to target...yeah, I don't know what we could have done there, but I bought some halloween peeps and called it a good time....

after that we headed down the strip to boarders....I don't know why two people trying to hang out would do such a thing, it's not like I can look at a book I want to while trying to entertain her as well.....we made our way into the fiction section, then she decided to have us pick up some poetry books and sit down to read them.....ok.....she read, I did better things....

of course I took pictures, but I did grab a book to read, funny how it was a love poetry book...I think she had one as well and some other book, she weas trying to find a robert frost poem for me to read...yeah then it was a night...

throughout the entire car ride she wouldn't bounce with me, not even after I put in the oldies cd to her request.....I think everybody has bounced, in one way or another in my car, so to have her not was...Sacrilegious to say the least.....but I got her to waltz wit me in the end, it's nice to know I still can do one thing right every now and then....that's one more pulled out of the hat.....

so yeah, the more I think about my trick and how much I rock, the whole night reminded me of my anabel lee, how sad....and the outting has caused some confusion in the waters, she thinks I am trying to be with her, when all I want is just to hang out with people...so I think I'll have to be straight up with all the presented facts/ arguments, I wonder how well this can go over, I assuming not bad, everything always works out they it should....

and as for the crappy night..well i like zach's motto stance on this subject...whenever he meets somebody knew he's always overbearing, over the top, whatever..and he knows that if they are able to put up with him at his worst, his in your voice dry sarcasm, then he knows you can be a good friend....so i guess in the same situation...if you can put up with my running around meijer sort of life, boring as it may be, you'll enjoy the hell out of me when things are actually done...and i don't have to live trying to overstep myself every single time....great philospohy.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“ if you can put up with my running around meijer sort of life, boring as it may be, you'll enjoy the hell out of me when things are actually done...and i don't have to live trying to overstep myself every single time....great philospohy.....” indeed