Friday, December 31, 2004

In the Rear View of 2004
..it's a recap ya'll....

Alright it's that time again folks, that time where we say goodbye to another year down the wormhole, but right before we send her off, we've got to take another look back and see the highlights and lowlights of '04....

Well '04 started out with a BANG, or a dud, whichever way you want to put it, but it only help build my anger for the month, and more importantly, year...mad with work, mad with Lowell, life, just mad at anything in general..and the "ta hell wit it" was born, and introduced into wardrobe as well. Fannie May closed and "tragic" highschool death...but all things weren't bad in in the beginning..I did have the LOTR Marathon and the trip to Vince's with the girl...also made the incoherent brilliancy in three posts...and got my first online encounter with a trip down to Zach's...

February we were still on the topics of death and "death", people killing a friendship because they are a bitch.The janet jackson thing happened.... personality breakthrough? Zach looses his balls and CS is shut down..I prove you don't get what you put into it...V-Day came and went with a bit of a "glitch"...new work place not the right place, but it's all about who you know and then you make it ...I predicted the Oscar's and then it was Leap Year Day...

March and this sadly can rap up my life...ya know, I still hate that no-named motha fucka....aim sociology in practice...Andy came to town, and what an event that was....my first Coinslot show *blush*...OH MY GOD TULIPS (that was for me)...a secret of will? more in that post than most..I'm so fucking mean....still an ass....the movie that made me think..and got us back together..and the cyvcle came again, but I didn't care and I closed out the month with one of the greatest, yet underappreciated posts (like Exile on Main Street...it'll be good one day..)

April came...my mother got me a card because it was my birthday? an outpour to Vince....I like random....work was getting to me and my permission to land is quite the intriguing post of the month (what with talks with Pete, and him moving, and a basement of love....)

May came in with a recap of the night prior where C-Slot added in two new elements into their life, and a shameless set of props to all those there..then the infamous road trip to Canada evolved...and with a return the reason why I hate Jews....Jimmy turned 21..I tripped uphill....patience and a reminder for jess....a Lucky Charms induced high got me to ramble many hours later...ohhh the point system actually was published in blog form....then long awaited, and I do mean long, Lasagna Day '04 to end May...

June came and I expelled my deceptive ways in Post 555..made a trip with Vince to Terre Haute for who knows what..vince's Birthday soon followed...I watched Saved and told people to save themselves and get out of Lowell..and of course the shameful props to me, because I rock so hard....but then a slight downfall (own undoing I swear..) with a dream (it doesn't get a link, it is too sad..) irrational and the origins of DDR...and then to cap off the month I saw Spider Man 2..which was...well..we all know....

I made one post in the month of July..and ironically it was on July 1st...so here's the link...it involved a late night craving that was never satisfied...

and funny thing...no posts in august

so what happened in all that time...wow...dare I even say?

My next post came on September 12...which was made weeks prior yet never published, but then published when I wasn't sure if it was the right thing since I wasn't feeling it? in fact I almost felt like not making any more public osts, which we can see never happened...the month only consisted of 4 posts, and nothing special at that...what in the world as I doing?

Then a month later in October I started back up with posting everyday, or damn near lose to it, and have been streaking ever since....there was a series of brilliant posts that nobody got, well the titles at least were my highlights.....took a great F'ing roadtrip to Michigan...I told cancer to fuck off...ohh damn that Jessie...Red Sox won the series, like I predicted...the Dave Invasion that never happened started here.....my life's motto....I'm not gonna lie....and then it was Halloween...and the best party ever.....

November was a long month..many posts...first was obviously the great party description..then we went into rant mode, not holding back and taking no prisoners..nobody was safe....and Bush won the election..I predicted that as well...I became a God...Underwear and icecream party followed by a visit from Vince and Elizabeth...I can be nice....Pete returned after a three week stint in NWI....hotmail grew in size and I grew into self-validation...and then yeah...at a loss..the first snowfall, that didn't last...Thanksgiving came, whopee..Billy is engaged, again...37 finally is completed...a spiral downward..and I watched Imus..I missed it....

December...December..did anything happen in December??? ehhh, not really, just standard shit really....I ranted and raved.....the og party...Thao came down and there was the Joss Stone concert.. people found out interesting little tidbits about me...thought about writting a book...then everyone left for break..Christmas came and went...a card never got opened...went to indy for cinnabon's for Karla....the big snow storm....I told why I hated Christmas, then I let "rita" have it....realized I was completely Ga-Ga....and yeah...this is it....the end...

how bout that...who would have thought last year at this time I would be living in Bloomington, Indiana...with a group of friends I had yet to meet...me? here? huh? but that's what happens when life's like this...you let go your roots and go where the wind takes you...planting your seeds across the fields...

yeah, so, have a good '05!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

kudos, Jangus 2004 or should I say 2005 lol
jesus, you've been odd lately on 2020... ugh people is complicated