Friday, December 03, 2004

It's Down the Highway...
...not across the street....

so yeah...how am I doing....not that good, I think I may be getting "sick" again.

in other news I wrote a lengthy five page email (46k) to Brooke laying out most of the cards I have been holding. that was interesting let me tell you...

I had to fill her in since she doesn't read this here blog, I guess I could have saved some time and copied and pasted half the things I wrote in the email from here....whatever....

in other news still no sleep for me...I've got to work this weekend, all night shifts so let's see what is going to happen..hopefully I make some mad cash from tip outs...yeah, I just said mad cash...

the house is really torn about who will be living where next year and what people will be doing next year.....they actually had the audacity to ask me if I was going to sign the lease for next year...right, because I can tell you what I'm doing in 8 months let alone 8 days, get bent....

but that's a good question..just what will I be doing, in 8 days or 8 months....I don't even want to think about it, I have no will to think about it to be honest, lets just ride the road...

so I got one conversation down...now onto the next person on the list...ohh man, this will be a toughy....alright jess, let's do this...

I need my film developed, random thought...I don't even need it done for myself, whatever....

ohhh, in other news I resorted my DVD's...Autobiographical.....yeah, it was fun...proved to be a little difficult at times, there's only a couple I question, but I got through the rest....it was sad that actual way of referencing when I saw each movie...just shows you what my world revolves around...

I came to the conclusion while doing that as well, that the period of time from Jan 02 to October 03 is one big blur.....each and every other year I can distingush with certain events..but those two...they were just one big one it seemed like..which made things a little hard on my head, but yeah, I made a chart and time referenced things..it was good..

..oh, there's one great joke that goes with the DVD organization, it's a true spinoff of High Fidelity, just ask me for it next time you see me...

and that's about it...enjoy your day...otherwise somebody else will...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“I wrote a lengthy five page email (46k) to Brooke laying out most of the cards I have been holding.” OH MY

“I need my film developed” me too ;(

“I resorted my DVD's...Autobiographical.....yeah, it was fun...proved to be a little difficult at times” oh, so that’s a thing you do

High Fidelity, good. Also, “enjoy your day...otherwise somebody else will... “ nice quote.