Tuesday, December 21, 2004

God it's only Tuesday...
..never thought you'd hear that from me huh?

Yeah, so all the students were officially kicked out of the dorms at 10am Eastern Standard time on Sunday, many leaving well before that...so yeah, this place is a frickin' ghost town to say the least.

Here right now are Jessica, Pete, Neil, and myself....and this is supposed to keep me sane....

Jim went back home, for what reason is beyond me, I think it was to work or something...but couldn't he have gotten a job at the FedEx down here...probably not..so yeah, he's gone....and Maria is up there with him?

Spaulding has gone to Panama...he and I gave him a 60% chance of returning, which is pretty good consider all the possibilities that could happen....and inturn, he gave me a 60% chance of still living here if and when he returns, considering all the possibilities....

So yeah, with no classes and no jobs, people are having the first strikes of a cabin fever type syndrome...yeah, Neil is going completely insane, though he lives his life a little bit more "free-lanced and wild", if you will, than we particularly do...I mean I'm not knocking the kid, he's great and all...but he's got like an ADHD problem where he always has to be doing something..something exciting...lounging around and chillin' out are not his ideas of a good time..though he has settled into it a couple times already...

we've been watching movies, and I've been trying to pull out the really good ones to keep him distracted long enough...so far my picks have proved to be very good...but we shall soon hit mediocre and have an ansty Neil on our hands...

and then there's the dance party....which is tomorrow...which will be number 12...wow, three months of Wednesday Night Social Gatherings intermingled with Spontaneous Booty Dancing....that's a lot of good times....and to think, it's been so close to abomination it isn't even funny...but it's a tradition, and with traditions you're either in it or you're not...you can't skip one and still call it a tradition, that's bullshit...you don't care enough to rally and pull through with it and make it fucking happen, then don't try to stick your nose around and call things traditions...

I fucking hate when people try to stop doing things like that....they can do it the first couple times, yeah cause they're all psyched up and can do it...then come the fifth time they just don't have the energy for it...they've hit that wall where it's Will Vs Grace...Mind over Matter...and it's true...look at most diets..hell, since the time is right, look at New Year's Resolutions...yeah they last two weeks, then that's it....but when it does last people will tell you, it's after the first couple weeks it's the hardest..but once you get into the groove of things, over that lackbuster hill, you're fucking set...

will dance parties ever achieve that unsaid, "let's Do this" everyone's all in sort of attitude....as much as I would like to say yes, I highly doubt it...there are too many people and factors involved for it to be like that amongst everyone..but as for Neil and I, we're golden....and yeah, it's like that to us....even if my Wednesday nights are spent in a pissy/depressed hormonal rage that nobody can do a thing about...I need for it to happen and will see to it that it does!




p.s....and yeah, just to let you know...I am scheduled to work tomorrow, as a double....on the sacred day of Wednesday...fucking rediculous....well, I guess I can let it slide this one time, since m normal day to work of Saturday isn't possible...but just this once, and maybe some other time something similiar to this happens..but still, i have told all my employers..DO NOT SCHEDULE ME ON WEDNESDAY....and nobody's had a problem since...til now...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I like the name Neil, it's unusual.

"...but when it does last people will tell you, it's after the first couple weeks it's the hardest..but once you get into the groove of things, over that lackbuster hill, you're fucking set... " so I think relationships are the same, me and my friend from college, Shirley, after the first fight, how we overcame that, it showed us that we can solved problems together and figure it out.