Wednesday, December 08, 2004

10th Anniversary...
We're in double digits now baby....

So, just because the magic has died, or got stopped at the boarder and is on hold..whatever the case may be, the dance parties are still going strong...tonight is a good night, right?

well not exactly..things barely got by with a push and a shove...

the lady friends that were supposed to come through, obviously did not..so now the house is fighting everyone...I'm gonna have to go into work on Friday and say as I walk in, "yeah OG, we're fighting..let's do this"

but some old favorites came by, which brought a new life to the party? well not exactly, not at first....

a liquor run proved to be fruitless...and I lost my hunger in that quest...

but just as the jackets went on, so did the funk...clothes dropped to the floor while people were getting down..it was an amazing turn of events...I mixed some drinks, house favorites, and things were alright...

so thanks to everyone who stopped by, again I know this was dead week, and things came close to doing just that, but we will survive...and wait for next week....

No comments: