Wednesday, December 22, 2004

12 Inches...
12th Dance Party...

so dance party eh? yeah, I guess if you count the solo shot rally by myself...I played some DDR, had a drink, had very interesting conversations, laughed at my hysterical jokes all the while techno was playing in the background...and still is...

I guess it's the spirit that counts, it lived on through routine...I suppose this counts as a Dance Party...though number 12 will have an asterick by it because it was one that almost bit the dust...

I know plans were high, some were calling it an anniversary of sorts, third month and all..so I guess we'll just have to make up for it next time? I think the Wednesday of the homecoming will be the big one..hopefully, but we'll just have to wait and see...

reason for no turnout...well the holidays did play a little bit of it, but yeah...it was all the frickin' snow we got...it started at 3am last night and is still going...we are under emergency snow alert or some crap....in most places south of Indy, if they catch you on the roads you will get a ticket...

and apparently all the snow plowers and whatnot also went on Winter Vacation...because nothing was removed off the streets...I mean they knew it was coming...but as I went out at 10 this morning, still roads were shit...and when I came home ten hours later, still horrible...

what I wasn't happy about was the fact that our driveway wasn't shoveled...I wasn't expecting it to be, but I thought for a glimmer of a moment that the two remaining would be wise enough to shovel the drive to get their cars off the street so the plow could get through, you know..because it's illegal to have your car on the street when X amount of snow falls...whatever, so I plowed my car into the embankment called our drive way, got it stuck then shoveled for an hour....good times....

oh, and you know what I did the first 2 hours of work....shoveled....yeah, I circumnavigated around the OG....

I like the word circumnavigate...has always been a favorite...

so the weather's bad, but that don't mean shit...I've never let the weather be an excuse for me not to go somewhere or do something....I may have said it was the reason because I really didn't feel like doing something and wanted to do my own thing...but I never actually not do something because of the weather....if I wanted to be in NWIndiana, I'd drive...hell we went to Biggs in worse conditions than that are out there, so I don't want to hear it....but as for coming "home"..what, are ya fucking kidding me....seriously....

I'm gonna have the house to myself...given that Pete and jess actually do head out and make it to NWI...and then I don't know what...tomorrow's my day off...I think I will go shooting, B&W that is...I'm in total black and white mode...got the grey hoody on and everything...then naked DDR..eat a cinnabon...watch a movie...whatever I want

ohh, but as of now I've got to mend something that will eventually break? yeah, got a phone call, made a joke I THOUGHT the person would get, seeings how that is one of their favorite movies, and always quotes it...but it was taken seriously (only I would have that problem...) and of course they turned the phone off soon after the hang up...whatever...

whatever indeed, I've been reduced and forced out of the circle...instead of getting gifts, I get cards...cards and demands for their presents....cards, demands, and able to forget about.......cards, demands, forgetfulness, and shit...lots of shit.....

yeah, have yourself a Merry Fucking Christmas....





p.s. I hope they DID hide the card to protect me...I doubt it would be nothing like what I would hope...like Natalie's card....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I think I will go shooting, B&W
photography hashtag!

"then naked DDR" u///u

" I get cards...cards and demands for their presents....cards, demands, and able to forget about.......cards, demands, forgetfulness, and shit...lots of shit....." hahaha I had no idea cards were such a thing there, here it's no... you almost never get a card in your life! unless it's like a wedding invitation, baby shower, quinceaƱera, death "anniversary" lol... I think that card things is funny hehe that's I bought one

PS. happy 14th Jangus 2004!