Tuesday, December 28, 2004

With a Knife...
I made a sandwich...

Alright, I got two things..one good one bad...

first the good, it's better in this situation...

so I just made a PB&J sandwich..I know what you're thinking, Jason, you don't like peanut butter all that much, and if you were to make anything it would be toast with jelly(or jam or preserves) on it....yeah, you're right, but I felt like making a sandwich, so sue me....

so right, I made the sandwich, came back to the computer, click click...and what's this, where is my sandwich at....I ate it..already...gee, that was fast...but I want another one...but I don't feel like getting all that shit out again..I mean I did it once already....

that situation ever happen to you? well no more, not with "New Bread"...it's 225% larger than that old fashioned bread grandma used to make sandwiches with...

doesn't that sound like a good idea...larger bread for larger sandwiches, instead of making two sandwiches, just make a large one...think of the possibilities....I think we're onto something here to be honest...

and the second thing....there were two opened jars of strawberry jelly in the fridge...one almost empty (I killed that one) and one that was almost half empty....I was present for both purchases of said jellies...how, and better yet, WHY the last one became opened is beyond me....I swear, this is the shit I'm talking about........

No comments: