Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Three Weeks to Christmas...
To me, you are perfect...

General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed - but I don't see that - seems to me that love is everywhere.

Igniting laughter, wreaking havoc, breaking hearts, daring commitments, forcing choices, catapulting spirits, forging inroads, creating risks - ecstatic, exciting, unexpected, unwelcome, inconvenient, inexplicable, inelegant, unqualled.

Love actually is all around.



"American girls would seriously dig me with my cute British accent."


Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't.


So yeah, I just figured since Christmas is right around the corner....and I love the hell out of this movie, I had to make this a post. So there you go...enjoy this Christmas...I don't understand all the hype that I have seen lately, but damn, it is almost here...who cares?

Oh, and since Christmas is the one time of the year you tell the truth, I will gladly bestow any and all questions/answers in the most honest way....wait, I already DO do that...but if there were any topics for whatever reason I've slighted you on, go ahead, let's do this...and, as always, I loved you.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“Oh, and since Christmas is the one time of the year you tell the truth, I will gladly bestow any and all questions/answers in the most honest way....wait, I already DO do that...but if there were any topics for whatever reason I've slighted you on, go ahead, let's do this...and, as always, I loved you.” I wish I knew this earlier…

Well there’s one december question I've ended up asking for the past two years to two different guys... then I got a negative answer and I’ll just have a wonderful New years but that didn’t happen last year…
I try to have a nice start every year. I really like New year's eve.