Sunday, December 26, 2004

No More '04
I Want a Five-some....

So as the New Year is approaching I've got to start working on my Year-End Wrap-Up like I always do...though I don't know how I will ever top last year's..phenomenal to say the least..but I'll give it a shot and do what I can....

so the funny thing here is what I remember while making that post...I came up with a little slogan for the new year....I guess it was a resolution of sorts, but it went something like this, "No More in '04" catchy, no?

but now here comes the troubling part...what was I talking about...what did I want "no more" of...

I'm thinking, if I know myself like I think I should, I cam up with the slogan, and had hopes of filling in that part 'no more' with something in the later and upcoming weeks...but I quickly forgot, until now....which makes me kind of sad in a way...I feel as if I broke a resolution....

maybe there was something I wasn't supposed to have more of in '04......whatever..it's over now...

new slogan time....what's it gonna be "Life's a Dive in '05".." Take a Dive in '05"...."Let's Jive in '05"...."Alive in '05" ~ conjured up by Johnny 5......"Strive for '05", just because the for sounds like "four" hahaha..well readers...help me out here...what should this year's slogan be..you can add you own if you like too....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Alive in '05" !